S p e c i f i c a t i o n s :
|Bearing System||Knife Edge|
|Effective length (from the tonearm pivot to stylus point)||256 mm|
|Distance of the tonearm pivot to spindle||240 mm|
|Overhang (spindle to stylus point)||16 mm|
|Tracking error angle||＋1.44° －0.58°|
|Horizontal sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg|
|Vertical sensitivity (first action, inner wire free)||30 mg|
|Suitable cartridge weight with headshell||17~35 gr|
|Effective mass||13.5 gr|
|Range of height adjustment (distance between the arm base bottom and center of the arm pipe)||38~60 mm|
w/ Silver plate
- Jelco TK-850M MKll 10" Static-balance with knife edge tonearm -
F e a t u r e s :
- Bearing for vertical direction equipped super steel metal KNIFE EDGE system.
- This Knife Edge material is specially made of super steel, and have very stable and smooth operation.
- This Knife Edge is precision hand made, and result is to have very low friction.
- Inner cable is employed thicker silver plated PCUHD (Pure Copper Ultra High Drawability) cable.
- Relation of electrically wiring, all connected metal tip, connector pin and 5 pin terminal are Rhodium plated.
- Designed Hi-mass type system, and deferent kind metal material used for anti vibration, those are very low gravity, and low gravity sound created from this.
- Head shell is employed silk weaved OFC Litz lead wires.
- Simple mechanism create good reproduction sound.
- The tonearm geometry allows for a Baerwald alignments which is IEC recommendations.
- This universal type counterweight can be used from 17 to 35 grs cartridge weight including head shell.
- TK-850M MKll is fitted with a standard head shell and can easily be changed with other standard head shell (cartridge).
- This attached head shell can adjust the azimuth angle of the cartridge.