S p e c i f i c a t i o n s :
- Model: JAC700L (Right angle 5P)
- Conductor Materia l: 6N/OFC High pulity copper
- Cable diameter : Φ9mm
- Conductor resistance : less than 0.05 ohms/m
- Terminal conductor : Rhodium plated RCA plug and 5P Din
- Terminal jacket : Carbon fiber
- Cable length : 1.2 m
- Jacket : Styrene Elastomer
- Insulator : Polyethylene
- Stray Capacitance : less than 150pF/m
High Purity Copper Phono-cable L type
F e a t u r e s :
- The role of the transmission cable is that the input signal information must be correctly transmitted to the output.
- What this means is that the signal is not attenuated and any external noise is blocked.
- There should be no deterioration due to the time axis at the electrical contact point. Less physical wear. Do not color the sound.
- Jelco has condensed these requirements into a newly developed cable.
- The conductor has 6N copper and OFC Hy-Brid structure, and a strong shield structure against external noise and induced noise.
- All input / output contacts are plated with rhodium, and carbon fibers that absorb minute vibrations are attached to the input / output plugs.